For years I have been a guest at events related to Chinese martial arts with Kungfu – Supply. My presence with Kungfu – Supply adds value to your event. It gives your guests and participants the opportunity to do some shopping; on such days I always have nice offers. In between the long wait, during the breaks it is a welcome distraction. In addition, it is also a nice decoration in an often sterile sports hall; it gives your event that little bit of extra cachet!
A selection of past events/competitions that I attended:
- Taiji Festival, organized annually in November by Stichting Taiji Nederland (STN).
- Haojie Wushu Championships, annually organized by Hoyer Gym in Hoensbroek.
- Guo Shu Cup, organized annually in June by Liu He Men in Amsterdam.
- Open Dutch Championships, organized annually by Hoyer Gym in Hoensbroek.
- Brussels Traditional Taolu Cup organized by Saïd Belabed.
- Kung Fu Wushu Youth Championships organized by Bao Trieu/Earl Blijd.
- Kungfu and Taichi Open Westfries Championship organized by the Hoornse Wushu Academy.
- Training weekend Bao Trieu organized by Bao Trieu/Earl Blijd.
- Shaolin NK organized by the then Shaolin Bond Nederland.
- German Open Wushu 2018 organized by Kai Jansen.
Are you organizing a Chinese martial arts event? A position with Kungfu – Supply is of added value! Contact me for the possibilities email@example.com