Competition Guiding wushu saber broadsword.
– Hollow-ground blade made of 60Si2Mn Manganese Spring Steel.
– Spine crafted for a strong slicing sound.
– Perfectly balanced on the guard to maximize ease of use.
– Tip offers exceptional flexibility for good performance and snap.
– Steel Handle for smooth action with Brass alloy guard.
– Light weight for greater manoeuvrability.
– Designed specifically to comply with IWUF regulations for professional competition.
– A beautiful weapon to use for practice or competition.
– Chinese Dragon design on blade.
– Comes with a zippered carry bag.
The international governing body for Chinese Martial Arts competition, the International Wushu Federation (IWUF), has established standards for swords in competition. If you are intending to compete, please make sure you are using a weapon that complies with the regulations.
Stand straight with your arm at your side. The distance from wrist to tip of the ear is approximately the desired blade length. For international IWUF competitions, “When a sword or broadsword is held in a competitor’s left hand, its tip shall be no lower than his ear-top.”
With a slightly shorter blade, the weapon is easier to handle.