Long tassel tai chi sword
This is a decoration for straightsword that is attached on the hilt of the sword. Usually used with double swords to practice Chang Shuang Jian. It is made with two tassels, each one with many threads, and fastener can be fixed to the hook of a swords hilt. On this model, each tassel has a acryl ball/pearl on its top. The threads thick, and sometimes they can get a little bit twisted. In that case just put it in the water, hang it to dry, and it will get back straight.
Several colors available :
- white – straight Length of the tassel : 40/50 cm Overall Length : 80/90 cm
- red – wavy Length of the tassel : 30/50 cm Overall Length : 70/90 cm
- yellow – straigth Length of the tassel : 40/50 cm Overall Length : 80/90 cm
- blue – wavy Length of the tassel : 30 cm Overall Length : 70 cm
- white – wavy Length of the tassel : 30 cm Overall Length : 70 cm