Tai Chi Shoes Cotton Linen (Model B)
- Made from natural materials.
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable.
- These Tai Chi cotton sole shoes are so comfortable people use them as slippers at home.
- Very flat sole to feel the floor as much as possible.
- Use only as an indoor shoe.
The sole is white on the side and made of linen. Upper is made of cotton. Comfortable and simple shoe for taichi chuan or leisure.
Standard model linen taiji shoes. Sturdier model than the other model; Tai Chi shoes linen A (E304). With a small piece of rubber under the heel for more grip and a stiffer sole. Runs half a size smaller than expected. The sole is also wider than the relatively narrow E304.
These shoes are mainly and almost exclusively worn by men in China. This is why sizes smaller than 37 are not available.